Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LAMBDOID
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAMBDOID exist?
Definitions of LAMBDOID in dictionaries:
- Having the shape of the Greek letter lambda.
- Relating to the deeply serrated suture in the skull between the parietal bones and the occipital bone.
- adj - a Greek letter [n -S] : LAMBDOID
There are 8 letters in LAMBDOID: A B D D I L M O
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LAMBDOID plus a wildcard: LAMBDOID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LAMBDOID
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LAMBDOID
- lambdoid suture Flickr - Photo Sharing
- lambdoid Craniosynostosis is one of the most rare type of ...
- Filelambdoid suture 2.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Image of skull with lambdoid synostosis
- Posterior Plagiocephaly (lambdoid synostosis)
- lambdoid Suture
- lambdoidal Synostosis (Posterior Plagiocephaly) Craniofacial Program ...
- FileGray188-lambdoid suture.png - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- lambdoid craniosynostosis
- lambdoid suture
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.