Scrabble word: LAGGING
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAGGING exist?
Definitions of LAGGING in dictionaries:
- noun - used to wrap around pipes or boilers or laid in attics to prevent loss of heat
- verb - hang (back) or fall (behind) in movement, progress, development, etc.
- verb - lock up or confine, in or as in a jail
- verb - throw or pitch at a mark, as with coins
- verb - cover with lagging to prevent heat loss
- Insulation used to prevent heat diffusion, as from a steam pipe.
- A wooden frame built especially to support the sides of an arch until the keystone is positioned.
- noun - an insulating material
There are 7 letters in LAGGING: A G G G I L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LAGGING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LAGGING plus a wildcard: LAGGING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LAGGING
Images for LAGGING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.