Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LACRIMAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does LACRIMAL exist?
Definitions of LACRIMAL in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to tears
- adj - relating to or located near the organ that produces tears
- adj - a rounded, decorative container [n -S] : VASELIKE
There are 8 letters in LACRIMAL: A A C I L L M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LACRIMAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LACRIMAL plus a wildcard: LACRIMAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LACRIMAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LACRIMAL
- Pic - Anatomy - Nasal & lacrimal Bones 2
- lacrimal Apparatus Bedahunmuhs Blog
- Swelling(s) of the lacrimal gland usually presentsas mass(es) in the ...
- ANATOMY OF THE HUMAN EYE lacrimal gland-human
- lacrimal eye diagram
- ... lacrimal sac. A blockage near the nose also can cause excessive
- Aparelho lacrimal Glndula lacrimal
- Third eyelid gland protrusion in dogs An experimental model proposal
- The _____ (indicated in red) is a small facial bone that forms a ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.