Scrabble word: LACQUER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LACQUER exist?
Definitions of LACQUER in dictionaries:
- noun - a black resinous substance obtained from certain trees and used as a natural varnish
- noun - a hard glossy coating
- verb - coat with lacquer
- Any of various clear or colored synthetic coatings made by dissolving nitrocellulose or other cellulose derivatives together with plasticizers and pigments in a mixture of volatile solvents and used to impart a high gloss to surfaces.
- A glossy, resinous material, such as the exudation of the lacquer tree, used as a surface coating.
- A finish that is baked onto the inside of food and beverage cans.
- To coat with lacquer.
- To give a sleek, glossy finish to.
- verb - to coat with a glossy substance