Scrabble word: LACQUER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LACQUER exist?
Definitions of LACQUER in dictionaries:
- noun - a black resinous substance obtained from certain trees and used as a natural varnish
- noun - a hard glossy coating
- verb - coat with lacquer
- Any of various clear or colored synthetic coatings made by dissolving nitrocellulose or other cellulose derivatives together with plasticizers and pigments in a mixture of volatile solvents and used to impart a high gloss to surfaces.
- A glossy, resinous material, such as the exudation of the lacquer tree, used as a surface coating.
- A finish that is baked onto the inside of food and beverage cans.
- To coat with lacquer.
- To give a sleek, glossy finish to.
- verb - to coat with a glossy substance
There are 7 letters in LACQUER: A C E L Q R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LACQUER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LACQUER plus a wildcard: LACQUER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LACQUER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LACQUER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.