Scrabble word: LABYRINTH
Is LABYRINTH valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LABYRINTH in dictionaries:
- noun - complex system of paths or tunnels in which it is easy to get lost
- noun - a complex system of interconnecting cavities
- The maze in which the Minotaur was confined.
- Something highly intricate or convoluted in character, composition, or construction: a labyrinth of rules and regulations.
- A group of complex interconnecting anatomical cavities.
There are 9 letters in LABYRINTH: A B H I L N R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LABYRINTH
Click to search all anagrams of LABYRINTH plus a wildcard: LABYRINTH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LABYRINTH
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LABYRINTH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.