Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LABELLUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does LABELLUM exist?
Definitions of LABELLUM in dictionaries:
- The often enlarged petal of an orchid flower.
- A liplike part, such as the tip of the proboscis of various insects, used for lapping up liquids.
- n - the lower petal of an orchid
There are 8 letters in LABELLUM: A B E L L L M U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LABELLUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LABELLUM plus a wildcard: LABELLUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LABELLUM
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LABELLUM
- labellum 2013 280 w. kagy blvd suite c bozeman mt 406.551 ...
- NZNOG Journal 96 - Small Greenhoods with a basal rosette
- European Honeybee (Apis mellifera) lapping mouthparts showing labium ...
- Tutorial] Membuat Bunga Cantik Dari Kantong Plastik 1 Ummu Aliyyah
- Orchid labellum (labello di orchidea) Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Orchid labellum (Miltoniopsis sp.) hybrid - B5350844 - enlarged ...
- link httpwww.youtube.comwatchvBUbPvIFSekQ
- Accepted name Dendrochilum smithianum (Ames) L.O.Williams Philipp. J ...
- ... labellum which forms the corolla-tube orange alt. 10000 ft Aug. 23
- HCCAOC 2009 (NSW) 78.5 27072009 Owner Royale Orchids
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.