Scrabble word: L
Is L valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of L in dictionaries:
- noun - a metric unit of capacity, formerly defined as the volume of one kilogram of pure water under standard conditions
- noun - the cardinal number that is the product of ten and five
- noun - a cgs unit of illumination equal to the brightness of a perfectly diffusing surface that emits or reflects one lumen per square centimeter
- noun - the 12th letter of the Roman alphabet
- adj - being ten more than forty
- The 12th letter of the modern English alphabet.
- Any of the speech sounds represented by the letter l.
- The 12th in a series.
- Something shaped like the letter L.
There are 1 letters in L: L
Click to search all anagrams of L plus a wildcard: L?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word L
Images for L
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.