Scrabble word: L
In which Scrabble dictionary does L exist?
Definitions of L in dictionaries:
- noun - a metric unit of capacity, formerly defined as the volume of one kilogram of pure water under standard conditions
- noun - the cardinal number that is the product of ten and five
- noun - a cgs unit of illumination equal to the brightness of a perfectly diffusing surface that emits or reflects one lumen per square centimeter
- noun - the 12th letter of the Roman alphabet
- adj - being ten more than forty
- The 12th letter of the modern English alphabet.
- Any of the speech sounds represented by the letter l.
- The 12th in a series.
- Something shaped like the letter L.