Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KURU
In which Scrabble dictionary does KURU exist?
Definitions of KURU in dictionaries:
- noun - a progressive disease of the central nervous system marked by increasing lack of coordination and advancing to paralysis and death within a year of the appearance of symptoms
- A fatal progressive, degenerative neurological disease caused by a slow-acting virus, found in certain peoples of New Guinea and transmitted by cannibalism.
- n - a disease of the nervous system
There are 4 letters in KURU: K R U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KURU
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KURU plus a wildcard: KURU?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KURU
4 letter words
Images for KURU
- kuru Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathy
- House Cannibal - kuru Spider Music
- kuru Grey Granite Karin Grey Granite From Finland
- doctor examines a boy with kuru in New Guinea.
- kuru The Science and the Sorcery kuru The Science and the Sorcery ...
- kuru YEMN FAYDALARI
- En ese informe n 8 de la patrulla de Kainantu que va firmado por W ...
- Ylamaa Group - Products - kuru Grey
- kuru dolmalar bir kez Gaziantepte yemi tadn ...
- man with kuru photo