Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KNOWING
In which Scrabble dictionary does KNOWING exist?
Definitions of KNOWING in dictionaries:
- noun - a clear and certain mental apprehension
- verb - be cognizant or aware of a fact or a specific piece of information
- verb - know how to do or perform something
- verb - be aware of the truth of something
- verb - be familiar or acquainted with a person or an object
- verb - have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations
- verb - accept (someone) to be what is claimed or accept his power and authority
- verb - have fixed in the mind
- verb - have sexual intercourse with
- verb - know the nature or character of
- verb - be able to distinguish, recognize as being different
- verb - perceive as familiar
- adj - evidencing the possession of inside information
- adj - characterized by conscious design or purpose
- adj - alert and fully informed
- adj - highly educated
- Possessing knowledge, information, or understanding.
- Showing clever awareness and resourcefulness; shrewd.
- Suggestive of secret or private knowledge: a knowing glance.
- Deliberate; conscious: a knowing attempt to defraud.
- adv - having keen insight [adj SHREWDER, SHREWDEST] : SHREWDLY
There are 7 letters in KNOWING: G I K N N O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KNOWING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KNOWING plus a wildcard: KNOWING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KNOWING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KNOWING
- knowing (2009) (mpdb)
- knowing POSTER Movie E 27x40 Nicolas Cage Rose Byrne - bidStart (item ...
- knowing Reformed Musings
- knowing International Poster FilmoFilia
- knowing (2009) poster - FreeMoviePosters.net
- BBspot - Trailer Review knowing
- knowing Blu-ray - Nicolas Cage Rose Byrne
- knowing Blu Ray Design Tanya Creer Broadcast Motion Designer
- Movie Review knowing Fernby Films
- 24156 knowing nicolas cage 1777 knowing 2
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.