Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KNOTTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does KNOTTING exist?
Definitions of KNOTTING in dictionaries:
- noun - a tight cluster of people or things
- noun - any of various fastenings formed by looping and tying a rope (or cord) upon itself or to another rope or to another object
- noun - a hard cross-grained round piece of wood in a board where a branch emerged
- noun - something twisted and tight and swollen
- noun - a unit of length used in navigation
- noun - soft lump or unevenness in a yarn
- noun - a sandpiper that breeds in the Arctic and winters in the southern hemisphere
- noun - a fringe made of knotted threads
There are 8 letters in KNOTTING: G I K N N O T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KNOTTING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KNOTTING plus a wildcard: KNOTTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KNOTTING
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KNOTTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.