Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KNEEHOLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does KNEEHOLE exist?
Definitions of KNEEHOLE in dictionaries:
- A space or an opening for the knees, as under a desk.
- n - a space for the knees
There are 8 letters in KNEEHOLE: E E E H K L N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KNEEHOLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KNEEHOLE plus a wildcard: KNEEHOLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KNEEHOLE
8 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KNEEHOLE
- 78 Vintage Jens Risom Walnut kneehole Credenza (MR9309)
- ... 00 2259.09 1767.39 Victorian Mahogany kneehole Desk Athey Antiques
- George III Mahogany kneehole Desk Part One Pegs and Tails
- Custom Made kneehole Desk by Walter Whiteley Furniture Maker
- James 516 Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so ...
- Mahogany Rope Edge kneehole Desk with Leather quicksell
- kneehole Computer Desk
- Small George II kneehole Desk Thomas Coulborn & Sons
- ... - alan-turner-newport-kneehole-desk---kneehole-door-carving-2.jpg
- Welcome Furniture Sherwood SHE030 6 Drawer kneehole Welcome Furniture
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.