Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KLYSTRON
In which Scrabble dictionary does KLYSTRON exist?
Definitions of KLYSTRON in dictionaries:
- noun - an electron tube used to generate or amplify electromagnetic radiation in the microwave region by velocity modulation
- An electron tube used to amplify or generate ultrahigh frequency by means of velocity modulation.
- n - a type of electron tube
There are 8 letters in KLYSTRON: K L N O R S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KLYSTRON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KLYSTRON plus a wildcard: KLYSTRON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KLYSTRON
8 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KLYSTRON
- from our library related to the klystron Tube Multicavity klystron ...
- klystron long pulses for Particle Accelerators - Thales
- As a voltage-controlled oscillator reflex klystron tubes served ...
- 5045 klystron is shown here along with the people who were ...
- Tampa Weather - klystron 9 Radar Weather on the Nines - Bay News 9
- One of the 2 klystrons that make up the WTP analog transmitter
- Equestria Daily 123112
- klystron-resonant cavity accelerator system
- klystron Assembly
- klystron 9 forecasts COLD by VideoWizard2006 on deviantART