Scrabble word: KITTY
Is KITTY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of KITTY in dictionaries:
- noun - the combined stakes of the betters
- noun - the cumulative amount involved in a game (such as poker)
- noun - young domestic cat
- noun - informal terms referring to a domestic cat
- A fund made up of a portion of each pot in a poker game.
- A pool of money, especially one to which a number of people have contributed for a designated purpose.
- noun - a kitten or cat
There are 5 letters in KITTY: I K T T Y
Click to search all anagrams of KITTY plus a wildcard: KITTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KITTY
Images for KITTY
Lookup in Wiki for KITTY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.