Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KINKED
In which Scrabble dictionary does KINKED exist?
Definitions of KINKED in dictionaries:
- verb - curl tightly
- verb - form a curl, curve, or kink
- v - to form a tight curl or bend in
There are 6 letters in KINKED: D E I K K N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KINKED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KINKED plus a wildcard: KINKED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KINKED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KINKED
- Trishul Tattoo Designs
- Siamese Cat Breeders Pictures of Cats
- Pinks Karma Tattoo
- Thursday September 30th 2010 at 314 pm
- kinked Demand and Profit Curve
- This is because of the theory of the kinked demand curve.
- Pin 18 Oct 2011 Green Ribbon Tattoo Design Styles Could Be Worn on ...
- Which leads to the kinked demand curve and marginal revenue curve with ...
- Graph Showing Decrease In Demand
- My Views for the World... kinked Demand Curve
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.