Scrabble word: KINDLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does KINDLY exist?
Definitions of KINDLY in dictionaries:
- adj - showing or motivated by sympathy and understanding and generosity
- adj - pleasant and agreeable
- adv - in a kind manner or out of kindness
- See Synonyms at kind1.
- Agreeable; pleasant: a kindly breeze.
- Within the law; lawful.
- Natural to its kind.
- Out of kindness: She kindly overlooked their mistake.
- In a kind manner: He spoke kindly to us.
- Pleasantly; agreeably: The sun shone kindly.
- In a way or course that is natural; fittingly.
- adj - having a gentle, giving nature
- noun - a class of similar or related objects or individuals