Scrabble word: KINDLY
Is KINDLY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of KINDLY in dictionaries:
- adj - showing or motivated by sympathy and understanding and generosity
- adj - pleasant and agreeable
- adv - in a kind manner or out of kindness
- See Synonyms at kind1.
- Agreeable; pleasant: a kindly breeze.
- Within the law; lawful.
- Natural to its kind.
- Out of kindness: She kindly overlooked their mistake.
- In a kind manner: He spoke kindly to us.
- Pleasantly; agreeably: The sun shone kindly.
- In a way or course that is natural; fittingly.
- adj - having a gentle, giving nature
- noun - a class of similar or related objects or individuals
There are 6 letters in KINDLY: D I K L N Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KINDLY
Click to search all anagrams of KINDLY plus a wildcard: KINDLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KINDLY
Images for KINDLY
Lookup in Wiki for KINDLY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.