Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KICKOFFS
In which Scrabble dictionary does KICKOFFS exist?
Definitions of KICKOFFS in dictionaries:
- noun - (football) a kick from the center of the field to start a football game or to resume it after a score
- noun - the time at which something is supposed to begin
- noun - a start given to contestants
- n - the kick that begins play in football
There are 8 letters in KICKOFFS: C F F I K K O S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KICKOFFS plus a wildcard: KICKOFFS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KICKOFFS
8 letter words
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KICKOFFS
- Students Why jingle your keys on kickoffs - Page 2
- South Haven Tribune - Sports and recreation10.12.11Three Rivers spoils ...
- Fifa Soccer 97
- Derick E. HingleUS Presswire LSUs Morris Claiborne is projected to ...
- Workshops voor kickoffs teambuilding en evenementen - Aaaaha the ...
- Copyright 2013 - Project Fit America - All Rights Reserved
- Students leading the Pledge of Allegiance and singing the National ...
- The violent collisions on kickoffs such as when the Giants Will Hill ...