Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KICKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does KICKER exist?
Definitions of KICKER in dictionaries:
- noun - a player who kicks the football
- One that kicks: a soccer player who was an excellent kicker.
- A sudden, surprising turn of events or ending; a twist.
- A tricky or concealed condition; a pitfall: “The kicker is that the relationship of guide and seeker gets all mixed up with a confusing male-female attachment” (Gail Sheehy).
- A condition that imposes an automatic increase, as in a pension plan.
- adj - to strike out with the foot or feet [v -ED, -ING, -S] : KICKABLE
There are 6 letters in KICKER: C E I K K R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KICKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KICKER plus a wildcard: KICKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KICKER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KICKER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.