Scrabble word: KEYNOTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does KEYNOTE exist?
Definitions of KEYNOTE in dictionaries:
- noun - the principal theme in a speech or literary work
- noun - a fundamental or central idea
- noun - (music) the first note of a diatonic scale
- verb - set the keynote of
- verb - give the keynote address to (an audience)
- The tonic of a musical key.
- A prime underlying element or theme: “The keynote of the revolution settlement was personal freedom under the law” (G.
- To give or set the keynote of.
- To give a keynote address at: keynoted the press luncheon.
- verb - to deliver the main speech at a function