Scrabble word: KEYNOTE
Is KEYNOTE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of KEYNOTE in dictionaries:
- noun - the principal theme in a speech or literary work
- noun - a fundamental or central idea
- noun - (music) the first note of a diatonic scale
- verb - set the keynote of
- verb - give the keynote address to (an audience)
- The tonic of a musical key.
- A prime underlying element or theme: “The keynote of the revolution settlement was personal freedom under the law” (G.
- To give or set the keynote of.
- To give a keynote address at: keynoted the press luncheon.
- verb - to deliver the main speech at a function
There are 7 letters in KEYNOTE: E E K N O T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KEYNOTE
Click to search all anagrams of KEYNOTE plus a wildcard: KEYNOTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KEYNOTE
Images for KEYNOTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.