Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KENNINGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does KENNINGS exist?
Definitions of KENNINGS in dictionaries:
- noun - conventional metaphoric name for something, used especially in Old English and Old Norse poetry
- n - a metaphorical compound word or phrase
There are 8 letters in KENNINGS: E G I K N N N S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KENNINGS plus a wildcard: KENNINGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KENNINGS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KENNINGS
- Whangamata surfer Dune kennings midway through an air reverse during ...
- 2010 act nett winners keith thornley tony kennings
- Photo-Sleuth A series of articles about old photographs ...
- Dune kennings has taken the ultimate prize in New Zealand junior ...
- Dune kennings photo NZ Surfing Magazine
- De Ambassade - Evangelische Gemeente te Den Helder
- The Bksta Runestone shows a figure on skis and with a bow possibly ...
- Brad Jeopardy Champion
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.