Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KENNING
In which Scrabble dictionary does KENNING exist?
Definitions of KENNING in dictionaries:
- noun - conventional metaphoric name for something, used especially in Old English and Old Norse poetry
- noun - range of what one can know or understand
- noun - the range of vision
- n - a metaphorical compound word or phrase
There are 7 letters in KENNING: E G I K N N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KENNING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KENNING plus a wildcard: KENNING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KENNING
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KENNING
- kenning - definition and examples of kennings in English
- ChrisFunkhouser (editor) kenning 2002-2003
- Andrews kenning Crumpsall Lane Primary School Class 3JC
- FileToye kenning and Spencer Logo.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- Dr. Tyler J. kenning joins Albany Medical Center - On the Move
- Class kenning
- kenning - kenning
- The kenning family - George Underwood Art
- Patagonia PicturesPhotographersWilly kenningBariloche
- Powerhouse Museum - Love Lace Gail kenning
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.