Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KARAOKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does KARAOKE exist?
Definitions of KARAOKE in dictionaries:
- noun - singing popular songs accompanied by a recording of an orchestra (usually in bars or nightclubs)
- An audio-visual system that plays an accompaniment to a song performed by following the words on a video screen.
- The performance of such music.
- n - a musical device to which a user sings along
There are 7 letters in KARAOKE: A A E K K O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KARAOKE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KARAOKE plus a wildcard: KARAOKE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KARAOKE
7 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KARAOKE
- SERVICES Weddings karaoke Bars Reunions School Dances ...
- karaoke Etiquette
- karaoke Verleih Versandshop karaoke aus Deutschland seit 1990
- karaoke Shows
- New patents from Apple for karaoke iPad and Technology in Music ...
- CD Music DJ & karaoke Sunday & Monday karaoke Contest will be Monday ...
- Top 5 karaoke-Inspired Acts of Violence Carry a Tune and Run With it
- karaoke LA FOUINE DU NET
- FIESTA karaoke
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.