Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KANZUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does KANZUS exist?
Definitions of KANZUS in dictionaries:
- noun - (Swahili) a long garment (usually white) with long sleeves
- n - a long white garment worn in Africa
There are 6 letters in KANZUS: A K N S U Z
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KANZUS plus a wildcard: KANZUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KANZUS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KANZUS
- Buganda Radio Station Accusers may Lead Us into Genocide - Worldnews ...
- Chatting and laughing with George Charles Moses D and the rest of ...
- The groom had rented a bus to take some of his guests from Soroti to ...
- Mwanza Town MWANZA TO WAGHILL LODGE 191 The Adventures of Jimu ...
- pump wont come on on lasco whirlpool tub.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.