Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JUSTIFYING
In which Scrabble dictionary does JUSTIFYING exist?
Definitions of JUSTIFYING in dictionaries:
- verb - show to be reasonable or provide adequate ground for
- verb - show to be right by providing justification or proof
- verb - defend, explain, clear away, or make excuses for by reasoning
- verb - let off the hook
- verb - adjust the spaces between words
- verb - to show to be just, right, or valid
There are 10 letters in JUSTIFYING: F G I I J N S T U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JUSTIFYING plus a wildcard: JUSTIFYING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JUSTIFYING
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for JUSTIFYING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.