Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JURIST
In which Scrabble dictionary does JURIST exist?
Definitions of JURIST in dictionaries:
- noun - a legal scholar versed in civil law or the law of nations
- noun - a public official authorized to decide questions brought before a court of justice
- One who has thorough knowledge and experience of law, especially an eminent judge, lawyer, or legal scholar.
- adj - one versed in the law [n -S] : JURISTIC
There are 6 letters in JURIST: I J R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JURIST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JURIST plus a wildcard: JURIST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JURIST
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for JURIST
- Nu stiu cum e in Belgia dar in Olanda o absolventa a Facultatii de ...
- Dr. Louis jurist MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Framingham MA ...
- juristia - Avocats
- Arnoud Engelfriet ICT-jurist blogger octrooigemachtigde en auteur ...
- Gadda Stockholm Reco.se
- gepard_39_02.jpg picture by juriste - Photobucket
- Le juriste Ulrich Zasius
- Die juristenausbildung in Europa
- Kristin jurist Haakenson
- jurista Vrds
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.