Scrabble word: JUMPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does JUMPER exist?
Definitions of JUMPER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who jumps
- noun - an athlete who competes at jumping
- noun - a crocheted or knitted garment covering the upper part of the body
- noun - a coverall worn by children
- noun - a small connector used to make temporary electrical connections
- noun - a loose jacket or blouse worn by workmen
- noun - a sleeveless dress resembling an apron
- noun - (basketball) a player releases the basketball at the high point of a jump
- One that jumps.
- A type of coasting sled.
- A short length of wire used temporarily to complete a circuit or to bypass a break in a circuit.
- See jump shot.
- A saddle horse that has been trained to jump over obstacles.
- A sleeveless dress worn over a blouse or sweater.
- A loose, protective garment worn over other clothes.
- Often jumpers.
- A pullover sweater.
- adj - to spring off the ground [v -ED, -ING, -S] : JUMPABLE
There are 6 letters in JUMPER: E J M P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JUMPER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JUMPER plus a wildcard: JUMPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JUMPER
Images for JUMPER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.