Scrabble word: JUMPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does JUMPER exist?
Definitions of JUMPER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who jumps
- noun - an athlete who competes at jumping
- noun - a crocheted or knitted garment covering the upper part of the body
- noun - a coverall worn by children
- noun - a small connector used to make temporary electrical connections
- noun - a loose jacket or blouse worn by workmen
- noun - a sleeveless dress resembling an apron
- noun - (basketball) a player releases the basketball at the high point of a jump
- One that jumps.
- A type of coasting sled.
- A short length of wire used temporarily to complete a circuit or to bypass a break in a circuit.
- See jump shot.
- A saddle horse that has been trained to jump over obstacles.
- A sleeveless dress worn over a blouse or sweater.
- A loose, protective garment worn over other clothes.
- Often jumpers.
- A pullover sweater.
- adj - to spring off the ground [v -ED, -ING, -S] : JUMPABLE