Scrabble word: JUMPED
In which Scrabble dictionary does JUMPED exist?
Definitions of JUMPED in dictionaries:
- verb - move forward by leaps and bounds
- verb - move or jump suddenly, as if in surprise or alarm
- verb - make a sudden physical attack on
- verb - increase suddenly and significantly
- verb - be highly noticeable
- verb - enter eagerly into
- verb - rise in rank or status
- verb - jump down from an elevated point
- verb - run off or leave the rails
- verb - jump from an airplane and descend with a parachute
- verb - cause to jump or leap
- verb - start (a car engine whose battery is dead) by connecting it to another car's battery
- verb - bypass
- verb - pass abruptly from one state or topic to another
- verb - go back and forth
- adj - to spring off the ground [v -ED, -ING, -S] : JUMPABLE
There are 6 letters in JUMPED: D E J M P U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JUMPED plus a wildcard: JUMPED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JUMPED
Images for JUMPED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.