Scrabble word: JUGULAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does JUGULAR exist?
Definitions of JUGULAR in dictionaries:
- noun - veins in the neck that return blood from the head
- noun - a vital part that is vulnerable to attack
- adj - relating to or located in the region of the neck or throat
- A jugular vein.
- The most vital part: a strategic attack aimed at the enemy’s jugular.
- noun - a vein of the neck
There are 7 letters in JUGULAR: A G J L R U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JUGULAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JUGULAR plus a wildcard: JUGULAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JUGULAR
Images for JUGULAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.