Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JUGGLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does JUGGLING exist?
Definitions of JUGGLING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of rearranging things to give a misleading impression
- noun - throwing and catching several objects simultaneously
- verb - influence by slyness
- verb - manipulate by or as if by moving around components
- verb - deal with simultaneously
- verb - throw, catch, and keep in the air several things simultaneously
- verb - hold with difficulty and balance insecurely
- n - the art of a juggler
There are 8 letters in JUGGLING: G G G I J L N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JUGGLING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JUGGLING plus a wildcard: JUGGLING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JUGGLING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for JUGGLING
- juggling Events During the Busy Season Metro Event Specialists
- juggling Hands Stock Images - Image 8903224
- Monkey juggling by Geer-Art
- Life Balance or Life juggling Slow Down Fast Personal Coaching and ...
- Sometimes Life is Quite a Bit Like juggling Living Gratitude Blog
- Party Downloads - Boswick the Clown - (415) 665-1909
- we re a generation that loves juggling wait i feel like i should ...
- grad student juggling MSU_GradLife
- juggling mama Semper Fi Momma
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.