Scrabble word: JUGGLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does JUGGLES exist?
Definitions of JUGGLES in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of rearranging things to give a misleading impression
- noun - throwing and catching several objects simultaneously
- verb - influence by slyness
- verb - manipulate by or as if by moving around components
- verb - deal with simultaneously
- verb - throw, catch, and keep in the air several things simultaneously
- verb - hold with difficulty and balance insecurely
- verb - to perform feats of manual dexterity
There are 7 letters in JUGGLES: E G G J L S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JUGGLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JUGGLES plus a wildcard: JUGGLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JUGGLES
Images for JUGGLES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.