Scrabble word: JUGGLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does JUGGLE exist?
Definitions of JUGGLE in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of rearranging things to give a misleading impression
- noun - throwing and catching several objects simultaneously
- verb - influence by slyness
- verb - manipulate by or as if by moving around components
- verb - deal with simultaneously
- verb - throw, catch, and keep in the air several things simultaneously
- verb - hold with difficulty and balance insecurely
- To keep (two or more objects) in the air at one time by alternately tossing and catching them.
- To have difficulty holding; balance insecurely: juggled the ball but finally caught it; shook hands while juggling a cookie and a teacup.
- To keep (more than two activities, for example) in motion or progress at one time: managed to juggle a full-time job and homemaking.
- To manipulate in order to deceive: juggle figures in a ledger.
- To juggle objects or perform other tricks of manual dexterity.
- To make rapid motions or manipulations: juggled with the controls on the television to improve the picture.
- To use trickery; practice deception.
- The act of juggling.
- Trickery for a dishonest end.
- verb - to perform feats of manual dexterity