Scrabble word: JUGGLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does JUGGLE exist?
Definitions of JUGGLE in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of rearranging things to give a misleading impression
- noun - throwing and catching several objects simultaneously
- verb - influence by slyness
- verb - manipulate by or as if by moving around components
- verb - deal with simultaneously
- verb - throw, catch, and keep in the air several things simultaneously
- verb - hold with difficulty and balance insecurely
- To keep (two or more objects) in the air at one time by alternately tossing and catching them.
- To have difficulty holding; balance insecurely: juggled the ball but finally caught it; shook hands while juggling a cookie and a teacup.
- To keep (more than two activities, for example) in motion or progress at one time: managed to juggle a full-time job and homemaking.
- To manipulate in order to deceive: juggle figures in a ledger.
- To juggle objects or perform other tricks of manual dexterity.
- To make rapid motions or manipulations: juggled with the controls on the television to improve the picture.
- To use trickery; practice deception.
- The act of juggling.
- Trickery for a dishonest end.
- verb - to perform feats of manual dexterity
There are 6 letters in JUGGLE: E G G J L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JUGGLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JUGGLE plus a wildcard: JUGGLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JUGGLE
Images for JUGGLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.