Scrabble word: JUBILEE
In which Scrabble dictionary does JUBILEE exist?
Definitions of JUBILEE in dictionaries:
- noun - a special anniversary (or the celebration of it)
- A specially celebrated anniversary, especially a 50th anniversary.
- The celebration of such an anniversary.
- A season or an occasion of joyful celebration.
- Jubilation; rejoicing.
- In the Hebrew Scriptures, a year of rest to be observed by the Israelites every 50th year, during which slaves were to be set free, alienated property restored to the former owners, and the lands left untilled.
- A year during which plenary indulgence may be obtained by the performance of certain pious acts.
There are 7 letters in JUBILEE: B E E I J L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JUBILEE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JUBILEE plus a wildcard: JUBILEE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JUBILEE
Images for JUBILEE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.