Scrabble word: JUBILEE
In which Scrabble dictionary does JUBILEE exist?
Definitions of JUBILEE in dictionaries:
- noun - a special anniversary (or the celebration of it)
- A specially celebrated anniversary, especially a 50th anniversary.
- The celebration of such an anniversary.
- A season or an occasion of joyful celebration.
- Jubilation; rejoicing.
- In the Hebrew Scriptures, a year of rest to be observed by the Israelites every 50th year, during which slaves were to be set free, alienated property restored to the former owners, and the lands left untilled.
- A year during which plenary indulgence may be obtained by the performance of certain pious acts.