Scrabble word: JUBILATE
Is JUBILATE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of JUBILATE in dictionaries:
- verb - celebrate a jubilee
- verb - to express great joy
- The 100th Psalm in the King James Bible and in most modern Catholic versions or the 99th in the Vulgate.
- A musical setting of the Jubilate.
- The third Sunday after Easter.
- A song or an outburst of joy and triumph.
- verb - to rejoice greatly
There are 8 letters in JUBILATE: A B E I J L T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JUBILATE
Click to search all anagrams of JUBILATE plus a wildcard: JUBILATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JUBILATE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for JUBILATE
Lookup in Wiki for JUBILATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.