Scrabble word: JONESES
In which Scrabble dictionary does JONESES exist?
Definitions of JONESES in dictionaries:
- noun - United States labor leader (born in Ireland) who helped to found the Industrial Workers of the World (1830-1930)
- noun - United States railroad engineer who died trying to stop his train from crashing into another train
- noun - United States golfer (1902-1971)
- noun - American naval commander in the American Revolution (1747-1792)
- noun - one of the first great English architects and a theater designer (1573-1652)
- noun - English phonetician (1881-1967)
- verb - to have a strong craving for something
There are 7 letters in JONESES: E E J N O S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JONESES plus a wildcard: JONESES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JONESES
Images for JONESES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.