Is JOCKEY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JOCKEY in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone employed to ride horses in horse races
- noun - an operator of some vehicle or machine or apparatus
- verb - defeat someone through trickery or deceit
- verb - compete (for an advantage or a position)
- verb - ride a racehorse as a professional jockey
- One who rides horses in races, especially as a profession.
- One who operates a specified vehicle, machine, or device: a bus jockey; a computer jockey; a jet jockey.
- To ride (a horse) as jockey.
- To direct or maneuver by cleverness or skill: jockeyed the car into a tight space.
- To trick; cheat.
- To ride a horse in a race.
- To maneuver for a certain position or advantage: jockeying for a promotion.
- To employ trickery.
- verb - to maneuver for an advantage
There are 6 letters in JOCKEY: C E J K O Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JOCKEY
To search all scrabble anagrams of JOCKEY, to go: JOCKEY?
Rearrange the letters in JOCKEY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JOCKEY
What's nearby JOCKEY
Lookup in Wiki for JOCKEY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JOCKEY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JOCKEY"