Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JOCKEY
In which Scrabble dictionary does JOCKEY exist?
Definitions of JOCKEY in dictionaries:
- noun - someone employed to ride horses in horse races
- noun - an operator of some vehicle or machine or apparatus
- verb - defeat someone through trickery or deceit
- verb - compete (for an advantage or a position)
- verb - ride a racehorse as a professional jockey
- One who rides horses in races, especially as a profession.
- One who operates a specified vehicle, machine, or device: a bus jockey; a computer jockey; a jet jockey.
- To ride (a horse) as jockey.
- To direct or maneuver by cleverness or skill: jockeyed the car into a tight space.
- To trick; cheat.
- To ride a horse in a race.
- To maneuver for a certain position or advantage: jockeying for a promotion.
- To employ trickery.
- v - to maneuver for an advantage
There are 6 letters in JOCKEY: C E J K O Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JOCKEY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JOCKEY plus a wildcard: JOCKEY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JOCKEY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for JOCKEY
- FileROGILLA 1933 W S COX PLATE jockey DARBY MUNRO.JPG - Wikipedia ...
- of jockey multi colored silk shirt white jockey pants and jockey ...
- Smiling jockey
- Not Horsing Around David Cohen one of only a few Jewish jockeys ...
- jockey vs Horse Theory Socialtik Mag
- The drama for these jockeys doesnt end when the race is finished.
- NTRA All-Star jockey Championship at Lone Star Park - Horse Racing
- Polo und Pferderennen - Seite 3 - Reiten - joelle.de
- Get Yo jockey On in Champion jockey Kinect gamefront.com
- jockey girl wallpaper 3025 - Open Walls