Scrabble word: JOCKEY
In which Scrabble dictionary does JOCKEY exist?
Definitions of JOCKEY in dictionaries:
- noun - someone employed to ride horses in horse races
- noun - an operator of some vehicle or machine or apparatus
- verb - defeat someone through trickery or deceit
- verb - compete (for an advantage or a position)
- verb - ride a racehorse as a professional jockey
- One who rides horses in races, especially as a profession.
- One who operates a specified vehicle, machine, or device: a bus jockey; a computer jockey; a jet jockey.
- To ride (a horse) as jockey.
- To direct or maneuver by cleverness or skill: jockeyed the car into a tight space.
- To trick; cheat.
- To ride a horse in a race.
- To maneuver for a certain position or advantage: jockeying for a promotion.
- To employ trickery.
- verb - to maneuver for an advantage
There are 6 letters in JOCKEY: C E J K O Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JOCKEY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JOCKEY plus a wildcard: JOCKEY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JOCKEY
Images for JOCKEY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.