Scrabble word: JOCKEY
In which Scrabble dictionary does JOCKEY exist?
Definitions of JOCKEY in dictionaries:
- noun - someone employed to ride horses in horse races
- noun - an operator of some vehicle or machine or apparatus
- verb - defeat someone through trickery or deceit
- verb - compete (for an advantage or a position)
- verb - ride a racehorse as a professional jockey
- One who rides horses in races, especially as a profession.
- One who operates a specified vehicle, machine, or device: a bus jockey; a computer jockey; a jet jockey.
- To ride (a horse) as jockey.
- To direct or maneuver by cleverness or skill: jockeyed the car into a tight space.
- To trick; cheat.
- To ride a horse in a race.
- To maneuver for a certain position or advantage: jockeying for a promotion.
- To employ trickery.
- verb - to maneuver for an advantage