Scrabble word: JOBBING
In which Scrabble dictionary does JOBBING exist?
Definitions of JOBBING in dictionaries:
- noun - the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money
- noun - a specific piece of work required to be done as a duty or for a specific fee
- noun - a workplace
- noun - an object worked on
- noun - the responsibility to do something
- noun - the performance of a piece of work
- noun - a damaging piece of work
- noun - a state of difficulty that needs to be resolved
- noun - a Jewish hero in the Old Testament who maintained his faith in God in spite of afflictions that tested him
- noun - any long-suffering person who withstands affliction without despairing
- noun - (computer science) a program application that may consist of several steps but is a single logical unit
- noun - a book in the Old Testament containing Job's pleas to God about his afflictions and God's reply
- noun - a crime (especially a robbery)
- verb - to work by the piece
There are 7 letters in JOBBING: B B G I J N O
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JOBBING plus a wildcard: JOBBING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JOBBING
Images for JOBBING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.