Scrabble word: JINGLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does JINGLE exist?
Definitions of JINGLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a metallic sound
- noun - a comic verse of irregular measure
- verb - make a sound typical of metallic objects
- To make a tinkling or ringing metallic sound.
- To cause to make a tinkling or ringing metallic sound.
- The sound produced by or as if by bits of metal striking together.
- A piece of light singsong verse or rhyme.
- A catchy, often musical advertising slogan.
- verb - to make a tinkling sound
There are 6 letters in JINGLE: E G I J L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JINGLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JINGLE plus a wildcard: JINGLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JINGLE
Images for JINGLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.