Scrabble word: JIGGER
In which Scrabble dictionary does JIGGER exist?
Definitions of JIGGER in dictionaries:
- noun - a small glass adequate to hold a single swallow of whiskey
- noun - any small mast on a sailing vessel
- noun - larval mite that sucks the blood of vertebrates including human beings causing intense irritation
- A person who jigs or operates a jig.
- A small measure for liquor, usually holding 12 ounces.
- This amount of liquor.
- A device, such as a drill, that operates with a jerking or jolting motion.
- A light all-purpose tackle.
- A small sail set in the stern of a yawl or similar boat.
- A boat having such a sail.
- A jigger mast.
- An article or a device, the name of which eludes one.
- verb - to jerk up and down
There are 6 letters in JIGGER: E G G I J R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JIGGER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JIGGER plus a wildcard: JIGGER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JIGGER
Images for JIGGER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.