Scrabble word: JIGGER
In which Scrabble dictionary does JIGGER exist?
Definitions of JIGGER in dictionaries:
- noun - a small glass adequate to hold a single swallow of whiskey
- noun - any small mast on a sailing vessel
- noun - larval mite that sucks the blood of vertebrates including human beings causing intense irritation
- A person who jigs or operates a jig.
- A small measure for liquor, usually holding 12 ounces.
- This amount of liquor.
- A device, such as a drill, that operates with a jerking or jolting motion.
- A light all-purpose tackle.
- A small sail set in the stern of a yawl or similar boat.
- A boat having such a sail.
- A jigger mast.
- An article or a device, the name of which eludes one.
- verb - to jerk up and down