Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JIGGED
In which Scrabble dictionary does JIGGED exist?
Definitions of JIGGED in dictionaries:
- noun - music in three-four time for dancing a jig
- noun - a fisherman's lure with one or more hooks that is jerked up and down in the water
- noun - a device that holds a piece of machine work and guides the tools operating on it
- noun - any of various old rustic dances involving kicking and leaping
- verb - to move up and down
There are 6 letters in JIGGED: D E G G I J
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JIGGED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JIGGED plus a wildcard: JIGGED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JIGGED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for JIGGED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.