Scrabble word: JETTISON
In which Scrabble dictionary does JETTISON exist?
Definitions of JETTISON in dictionaries:
- verb - throw away, of something encumbering
- verb - throw as from an airplane
- To cast overboard or off: a ship jettisoning wastes; a pilot jettisoning aircraft fuel.
- To discard (something) as unwanted or burdensome: jettisoned the whole marketing plan.
- The act of discarding or casting overboard.
- verb - to cast overboard
There are 8 letters in JETTISON: E I J N O S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JETTISON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JETTISON plus a wildcard: JETTISON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JETTISON
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for JETTISON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.