Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JERKED
In which Scrabble dictionary does JERKED exist?
Definitions of JERKED in dictionaries:
- verb - pull, or move with a sudden movement
- verb - move with abrupt, seemingly uncontrolled motions
- verb - make an uncontrolled, short, jerky motion
- verb - jump vertically, with legs stiff and back arched
- verb - throw or toss with a quick motion
- v - to move with a sharp, sudden motion
There are 6 letters in JERKED: D E E J K R
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JERKED plus a wildcard: JERKED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JERKED
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for JERKED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.