Scrabble word: JAZZES
In which Scrabble dictionary does JAZZES exist?
Definitions of JAZZES in dictionaries:
- noun - empty rhetoric or insincere or exaggerated talk
- noun - a genre of popular music that originated in New Orleans around 1900 and developed through increasingly complex styles
- noun - a style of dance music popular in the 1920s
- verb - play something in the style of jazz
- verb - have sexual intercourse with
- adv - full of energy [adj -LIER, -LIEST] : LIVELILY
There are 6 letters in JAZZES: A E J S Z Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JAZZES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JAZZES plus a wildcard: JAZZES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JAZZES
Images for JAZZES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.