Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JAVELIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does JAVELIN exist?
Definitions of JAVELIN in dictionaries:
- noun - an athletic competition in which a javelin is thrown as far as possible
- noun - a spear thrown as a weapon or in competitive field events
- A light spear thrown with the hand and used as a weapon.
- A metal or metal-tipped spear, about 2.
- The athletic field event in which a javelin is thrown.
- verb - to pierce with a javelin (a light spear)
There are 7 letters in JAVELIN: A E I J L N V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JAVELIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JAVELIN plus a wildcard: JAVELIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JAVELIN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for JAVELIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.