Scrabble word: JAMMED
In which Scrabble dictionary does JAMMED exist?
Definitions of JAMMED in dictionaries:
- noun - preserve of crushed fruit
- noun - informal terms for a difficult situation
- noun - a dense crowd of people
- noun - deliberate radiation or reflection of electromagnetic energy for the purpose of disrupting enemy use of electronic devices or systems
- adj - filled to capacity
- adj - to force together tightly [v JAMMED, JAMMING, JAMS] : JAMMABLE
There are 6 letters in JAMMED: A D E J M M
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JAMMED plus a wildcard: JAMMED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JAMMED
Images for JAMMED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.