Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JAMBALAYA
In which Scrabble dictionary does JAMBALAYA exist?
Definitions of JAMBALAYA in dictionaries:
- noun - spicy Creole dish of rice and ham, sausage, chicken, or shellfish with tomatoes, peppers, onions, and celery
- A Creole dish consisting of rice that has been cooked with shrimp, oysters, ham, or chicken and seasoned with spices and herbs.
There are 9 letters in JAMBALAYA: A A A A B J L M Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JAMBALAYA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JAMBALAYA plus a wildcard: JAMBALAYA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JAMBALAYA
9 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for JAMBALAYA
- JUMPIN jambalaya
- Week 6 Pt. 2 jambalaya Surprisingly Functional
- Recipe for Cooking Spicy jambalaya
- Chicken and Sausage jambalaya Cajun Chef Ryan
- jambalaya WizardRecipes
- New Orleans jambalaya Special
- ... my favorite will always be the first thing I ever tried jambalaya
- Mama makes it best Cajun jambalaya
- jambalaya is a bit heavy dish that contains over 712 calories. Would ...
- Cozinha para relaxar jambalaya
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.