Scrabble word: JACKSON
In which Scrabble dictionary does JACKSON exist?
Definitions of JACKSON in dictionaries:
- noun - English film actress who later became a member of British Parliament (born in 1936)
- noun - United States singer who began singing with his four brothers and later became a highly successful star during the 1980s (born in 1958)
- noun - United States singer who did much to popularize gospel music (1911-1972)
- noun - United States civil rights leader who led a national campaign against racial discrimination and ran for presidential nomination (born in 1941)
- noun - United States writer of romantic novels about the unjust treatment of Native Americans (1830-1885)
- noun - general in the Confederate Army during the American Civil War whose troops at the first Battle of Bull Run stood like a stone wall (1824-1863)
- noun - 7th president of the US
- noun - a town in western Wyoming
- noun - a town in western Tennessee
- noun - capital of the state of Mississippi on the Pearl River
- noun - a town in south central Michigan
- A city of south-central Michigan on the Grand River south of Lansing.
- The capital and largest city of Mississippi, in the west-central part of the state.
- A city of western Tennessee northeast of Memphis.
There are 7 letters in JACKSON: A C J K N O S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JACKSON plus a wildcard: JACKSON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JACKSON
Images for JACKSON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.