Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JACKAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does JACKAL exist?
Definitions of JACKAL in dictionaries:
- noun - Old World nocturnal canine mammal closely related to the dog
- Any of several doglike mammals of the genus Canis of Africa and southern Asia that are mainly foragers feeding on plants, small animals, and occasionally carrion.
- An accomplice or a lackey who aids in the commission of base or disreputable acts.
- One who performs menial tasks for another.
- n - a doglike mammal
There are 6 letters in JACKAL: A A C J K L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JACKAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JACKAL plus a wildcard: JACKAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JACKAL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for JACKAL
- FileGolden jackal small.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FileGolden jackal Serengeti.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- 10 jackal Wallpaper Animal Wallpapers
- jackal (Canis Aureus) - Animals - A-Z Animals - Animal Facts ...
- File2012-bb-jackal-1.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FileBlack-backed jackal Lake Manyara.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- FileSide-striped jackal.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- jackal 6 Just Animals
- jackal at Animal Corner
- Golden jackal - Krupakar Senani
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.