Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JABOTICABA
In which Scrabble dictionary does JABOTICABA exist?
Definitions of JABOTICABA in dictionaries:
- noun - small evergreen tropical tree native to Brazil and West Indies but introduced into southern United States
- noun - tough-skinned purple grapelike tropical fruit grown in Brazil
There are 10 letters in JABOTICABA: A A A B B C I J O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JABOTICABA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JABOTICABA plus a wildcard: JABOTICABA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JABOTICABA
10 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for JABOTICABA
- jaboticaba Tree - some English sources call it the Trunk Cherry
- YELLOW jaboticaba OR CABELLUDA (Myrciaria glazioviana often cofused ...
- ... jaboticaba jakfruit longan loquat lychee macadamia malay apple
- Welcome to Enzylab jaboticaba
- jaboticaba PlantChooser.com Charles R. Boning
- jaboticaba - Myrciaria cauliflora
- Tabulampot OVIZAL jaboticaba
- jaboticaba Myrciaria Cauliflora Buy jaboticaba Decorative Evergreen
- jaboticaba - Florida Nursery Mart - Floridas 1 Nursery
- Garden Adventures jaboticaba (Myrciaria cauliflora)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.