Scrabble word: ISOLATIONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ISOLATIONS exist?
Definitions of ISOLATIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of separation between persons or groups
- noun - a feeling of being disliked and alone
- noun - the act of isolating something
- noun - (psychiatry) a defense mechanism in which memory of an unacceptable act or impulse is separated from the emotion originally associated with it
- noun - a country's withdrawal from international politics
There are 10 letters in ISOLATIONS: A I I L N O O S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ISOLATIONS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ISOLATIONS plus a wildcard: ISOLATIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ISOLATIONS
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ISOLATIONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.