Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IRRIGATING
In which Scrabble dictionary does IRRIGATING exist?
Definitions of IRRIGATING in dictionaries:
- verb - supply with water, as with channels or ditches or streams
- verb - supply with a constant flow or sprinkling of some liquid, for the purpose of cooling, cleansing, or disinfecting
- v - to supply with water by artificial means
There are 10 letters in IRRIGATING: A G G I I I N R R T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IRRIGATING plus a wildcard: IRRIGATING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IRRIGATING
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IRRIGATING
- ... Ice Melt Season Winding Down irrigating the Climate Climate Central
- missing.html 20-Aug-2000 1136 4.2K
- Map 2
- irrigating the field in Morgan Hill by Don DeBold in Irrigation Water ...
- Nearly all of my urban gardens have self-watering containers in them ...
- ... Land Company with irrigating Canals and Artesian Belt. . . . 1892
- Sphere Trending 5 Great Vertical Garden Installations
- AllMed Saljet Single Use Saline Solution
- Ag A View from the Field Growers irrigating and Pre-irrigating ...
- G6879 irrigating Trees and Shrubs During Summer Drought University ...