Scrabble word: IRREGULAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does IRREGULAR exist?
Definitions of IRREGULAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of an irregular armed force that fights a stronger force by sabotage and harassment
- noun - merchandise that has imperfections
- adj - contrary to rule or accepted order or general practice
- adj - not occurring at expected times
- adj - (used of the military) not belonging to or engaged in by regular army forces
- adj - (of solids) not having clear dimensions that can be measured
- adj - falling below the manufacturer's standard
- adj - deviating from normal expectations
- adj - lacking continuity or regularity
- adj - (of a surface or shape)
- adj - independent in behavior or thought
- Contrary to rule, accepted order, or general practice: irregular hiring practices.
- Not conforming to legality, moral law, or social convention: an irregular marriage.
- Not straight, uniform, or symmetrical: irregular facial features.
- Of uneven rate, occurrence, or duration: an irregular heartbeat.
- Deviating from a type; atypical.
- Having differing floral parts, as of a zygomorphic or asymmetrical flower.
- Falling below the manufacturer’s standard or usual specifications; imperfect.
- Departing from the usual pattern of inflection, derivation, or word formation, as the present forms of the verb be or the plural noun children.
- Not belonging to a permanent, organized military force: irregular troops.
- One, such as an item of merchandise, that is irregular.
- A soldier, such as a guerrilla, who is not a member of a regular military force.
There are 9 letters in IRREGULAR: A E G I L R R R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IRREGULAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IRREGULAR plus a wildcard: IRREGULAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IRREGULAR
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IRREGULAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.